帖子: 20
来自: 中国北京

帖子发表于: 星期五 一月 30, 2009 10:43 pm    发表主题: 名家点评墓草的诗/杨宗泽英译 引用并回复

Embarassed 名家点评墓草的诗/杨宗泽英译

陈仲义:
墓草的笔触直接而粗砺,饱含着底层挣扎的愤懑,同时兼有一种迅捷戳破的快意,这使我们回想被遗忘的十九世纪——久违了的批判现实主义。
墓草的笔触坦诚而犀利,无忌自身的丑陋,通过自身撕开群类的伤痕,再次让我们看到污血中的寒光。

Chen Zhongyi:
The style of writing of Mu Cao’s poems is direct and bold, full of a sort of large charge, voices the resentful mood of the people living in the underclass. It recalls me in mind the critical realism flourished in the 19th century.
Mu Cao’s poems appear sharp and honest, are not afraid to show the ugliness of his own, but let us see a cold light in blood by tearing out his and his likes’ wounds in soul.

林童:
墓草的诗的确是中国社会底层原声带,是真正的民间诗人。他以自己的诗歌方式,不仅与普通无所事事的70后诗歌区别开来,成为70后诗歌的特立独行者,而且也与看似民间实则打着民间旗号身在江湖心在庙堂的伪民间区别开来。"

Lin Tong:
Mu Cao is a real folk poet and his poetry can be regarded as an original sound tape of the underclass in China. With his own style of poetry writing, he differentiates his poems from the poems written by the poets of 1970’s, and becomes a solitary among the poets of 1970’s. Meanwhile, he differentiates himself from those poets who, under the signboard of folk standpoint, always strive for fame, rank and power.

黄海:
墓草的诗直接、锋利、质朴且锋芒毕露,他的诗为我们这个时代贡献了一份可贵的真诚、粗砺的美和原始的野性,使人耳目一新。我以为墓草将成为我们这个时代不可或缺的诗歌英雄,时间将证明着我们的判断。

Huang Hai:
Mu Cao’s poetry is direct, sharp and simple, and shows off his great talents in writing. His poetry has contributed a sort of honest and simple beauty and an original wildness to our times. I believe Mu Cao will become a poetry hero of this age. Time will prove my idea sooner or later.

刘春:
每一次读《人妖时代》,我都会为里面蕴涵的血与泪所震惊。墓草以他的创作题材使自己与中国诗人区别开来,在这个意义上,墓草是独特的。

Liu Chun:
Whenever reading his The Age of Transsexuals, my soul will be deeply touched by the blood and tears latent in it. Mu Cao’s poetry has differentiated himself from any other poet in subject in China.

李拜天:
认识墓草是2001年末,当我认识他的同时,也清楚了他的处境。在那样的处境中,能够始终坚守着诗歌的探索创造在诗歌界是绝无仅有的。墓草诗歌注重关注社会底层,关心弱势群体,我想这与他的生活环境有关,更大程度上应该是墓草有一种博大的爱心。墓草先生是一个诗歌怪才,他的诗风怪异,写法独特,完全是一种自己的写法,可以说是一种创新,我姑且叫他当代诗歌中的“墓草体”。我相信墓草的诗能作为一个特有的现象流传下来,并影响后世。

Li Baitian:
I began to be acquainted with Mu Cao at the end of 2001, when he was in distress but remained committed to explore a new road of poetry writing. Mu Cao’s poetry pays a great attention to the weak and the disadvantaged groups living in the underclass. This has something to do with his living environment and his great love to this world also. Mr. Mu Cao is a genius poet, and his poetry has formed a unique style of writing that can be regarded as a kind of creation. I call his poetry “Mu Cao’s style” temporarily, and I believe Mu Cao’s poetry will be handed down in history as a special phenomenon and will affect the poetry writing of the later generations.

李少咏:
这是一个被恐惧(人的和意识形态的)、苦闷(性变态等另类生命方式)、倦怠所折磨、缠绕的“现代人”的心灵记录,一个另类生命存在方式的PH试纸般的记录。无论你是混蛋还是圣贤,英雄还是恶棍,妓女还是天使,只要被它溅到身上一点,立即会变得如水晶般透明,向世界显露出全部的优雅与丑恶。因此,它可以被称为现代人的精神圣经或启示录,也可以说是所有的怪物混蛋虱子爬虫随意出入的演技场。
上帝在天国酣眠,天使在人间堕落,而我们,在另一个“星球”上,哭泣或者微笑。

Li Shaoyong:
This can be regarded as a copy of record of a modern soul tormented by fear (of human and ideology), pang (of sexual perversion and different way of life) and tiredness, and a PH-testing-paper-like record of the different way of life. You will turn transparent like crystal and show the world all your gracefulness or ugliness as soon as it splashes on your body even one drop, no matter you are a Dutchman or a saint, a hero or a villain, an angel or a prostitute. So it can be called the modern spiritual bible or Revelations, also it can be regarded as a performance stage for all monsters, villains, cooties and reptiles.
God is sleeping like a top in Heaven, angels have fallen down onto the earth, yet we stand on another “heavenly body”, smiling or crying.

杨春光:
墓草的病态写作,毫无掩饰地从中国当代人的性变态、性虐狂、性滥觞和性乱伦写起,从而毫不留情地批判了这个社会转型期的人的精神面貌完全失常的病态人生、从而也揭示了这个社会已经潜藏和正在暴发的道德危机、伦理危机和精神危机,狠狠解剖了中国人的病态文化和民族劣根性,彻底揭露了中国社会腐败的重要根源。

Yang Chunguang:
Mu Cao’s poetry, of a sort of morbid writing, begins with sexual perversion, sexual abuse and . incest, unmercifully criticizes the mental outlook and morbid way of life of the people in the historical period of social transformation, reveals the moral crisis, ethical crisis and spiritual crisis latent or appearing in the present society, dissects the morbid culture and the nation's bad quality of Chinese, and drastically exposes the root cause of social corruption in China.

方刚:
最为打动我的,是墓草诗歌中对弱势人群那种深刻的切入。这不仅仅是关怀,更不是同情,而是一种真正身处其间、感同身受所发出的最深刻的呐喊。如果不是自己同样也为这弱势群体、亚文化群体的一分子,墓草是不可能写出这样的诗歌的。
他的诗歌中处处激荡着的,是灵魂深处一种蔑视权威的力量,而不仅仅是形式上的反叛。这是真正的叛逆者。这便是弱者的魅力,叛逆者的魅力。

Fang Gang:
What Mu Cao’s poetry touches me most is his deep concern to the people living in the underclass. It doesn’t only mean a kind of concern or pity, but also a sort of shout voicing from the soul of Mu Cao as a one who lives in the underclass. If Mu Cao wasn’t one of the disadvantaged groups living in the underclass, I think, he couldn’t have written so many profound poems.
A sort of strength of contempt for authority is surging in his poems, which comes from his soul. Mu Cao is a true rebel, full of fascination of the weak.

二言:
……这些日日围绕着我们的另类或贱货,让我们自以为高高在上,用鄙视和漠然堆砌起自身的优越,用怜悯来为自己塑造良心。我们的心灵已经筑起了太深的城府,当墓草的诗句映出了妓女的眼神,弃儿的心声,同性恋者的幻梦时,我们惊诧自己竟是如此麻木与虚伪,如此无地自容。
Er Yan:
…Those so-called “exceptions” and “bitches” live appear around us everyday, and it let us consider we are noble, lay high our superiority with disdain and looseness to them, and portray our conscience with pity, because our soul has been occupied by too much shrewdness. Until after finding prostitutes’ eyes, the abandoned babies’ cry and queers’ dream appearing in Mu Cao’s verses, we are surprised to know that we are so indifferent and hypocritical to them, and we feel that ashamed.
杯中冲浪[北方狼]
杯中冲浪作品集

二品总督总管
(回首人生,前途在望)
二品总督总管<BR>(回首人生,前途在望)

注册时间: 2005-08-24
帖子: 2927
来自: 中国泰安

帖子发表于: 星期日 二月 01, 2009 9:08 am    发表主题: 引用并回复

问好墓草
从以前的帖子开始显示:   
发表新帖   回复帖子       酷我-北美枫 首页 -> 酷我诗评 论坛时间为 EST (美国/加拿大)
1页/共1

转跳到:  
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票

本论坛欢迎广大文学爱好者不拘一格地发表创作和评论.凡在网站发表的作品,即视为向《北美枫》丛书, 《诗歌榜》和《酷我电子杂志》投稿(暂无稿费, 请谅)。如果您的作品不想编入《北美枫》或《诗歌榜》或《酷我电子杂志》,请在发帖时注明。
作品版权归原作者.文责自负.作品的观点与<酷我-北美枫>网站无关.请勿用于商业,宗教和政治宣传.论坛上严禁人身攻击.管理员有权删除作品.