星子[ANNA]
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

注册时间: 2004-06-05
帖子: 13192
来自: Toronto

帖子发表于: 星期二 九月 11, 2007 1:17 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

1. What is poetry? What does it mean to you? Where do your inspirations come from?
Poetry is a literary art form written in verse, which employs the usage of metaphor.
For me, poetry offers the opportunity to create something unique.
Inspiration comes from everything that surrounds me – family, friends, the media

(什么是诗? 它对你的意义? 你的灵感从何而来?)
诗歌是文学写作的一种艺术,韵文形式,运用暗喻等修辞手法。 对我而言,
诗歌提供给我独创性。
灵感来自于身边各种事物,家庭朋友和媒体。

2. I know your poems won a lot of awards, Could you tell me what kind of poems a judge look for?
I have only won a few awards and I am still waiting to win First Prize in something.
A judge looks for originality, strong use of language and interesting metaphor.

(我知道你的诗歌获了不少奖,能谈谈什么样的诗,评委们欣赏?
我只获过一些奖,我还要继续努力去获取一等奖等。评委一般倾向原创性,语言的运用能力,和有趣的修辞手法。

3. how to write a good poem? What poems you like most? Who is your favorite poet?
To write well, one must read great poets. There are a lot of fine poetry books out there.
I like all poems both rhyme and free verse. My favorite poet is Ted Plantos.
(如何写好诗?,你最喜欢什么? 谁是你喜欢的诗人?)
要写好诗,必须读优秀诗人作品。 有不少好的诗歌书册。
韵律诗和自由诗我都喜欢。 我喜爱的诗人是 Ted Plantos.

-----From Iskov. Bunny
(星子翻译)
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

帖子发表于: 星期二 九月 11, 2007 1:19 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

Dear Anna;
Below I have tried to answer your questions. These are very broad questions and every person will have their own answers and personal point of view about the world of poetry. In fact, the answers to these questions could fill a book but I will try and keep it short.
Mark

1. What is poetry?
This is a long and very hotly debated subject. It seems that every person and every generation has an opinion about this. Poetry has a very long tradition reaching back to the time before writing was used to record human thoughts and activity. So in its earliest form, it was an oral activity. Even though poetry today is generally designed to be read from the page, oral presentation is still very important. The impact of a poem that is presented orally can be quite different than when it is simply read from the page.

这是一个可以引起雍长和非常热烈辩论的主题。 看起来每个人和每一代都对此有一个观点。 诗歌有非常漫长的传统,可以上溯到在文字出现之前,被使用于记录人类的想法和活动。 如此以它最早期的形式,它是口头流传的。 即使今天诗歌一般被设计为阅读,口头表达仍然是非常重要的。 口头表达诗的影响和当它从页面简单地读
可以相当不同。

So what is poetry? Which, by the way, is different than the question, what is good poetry? To me, poetry is the use of language, written or oral, to communicate ideas and/or emotions in a generally shorter form than what is generally appreciated as prose. There are many ‘traditional’ forms for organizing the language of poetry but it is an evolving structure that each generation experiments with to find new ways to present its view of life or the nature of the universe.

那什么是诗歌? 不同于这个,顺便说一句,什么是好诗歌? 对我,诗歌是对语言的运用,书面或者口头,传达想法和情感,以一种一般简易于散文的格式。 有许多`传统’形式作为诗歌语言组织形式,但它是一个演变的结构被每一代试验试图发现新的形式来提出它的人生觀或宇宙的本质等。

Contrary to popular opinion, there is little new under the sun except our mechanical appreciation of how the universe works. Consequently, the themes of love, hate, anger, fear, wonder and the list goes on, have, for many generations, been explored using poetic forms. Since we seem to be working with the same themes, poets are always struggling to express these themes in new ways in the language of the day.

相反到大众意见,在太阳之下只有少许新的东西,除了我们的机械的欣赏宇宙怎样运作。 结果,爱恨、愤怒、恐惧、奇迹等等为许多世代继续使用诗形式去探索了。 因为我们一直用同样题材,诗人总努力着试图用新的方式表达这些题材

2. What does poetry mean to you?
Poetry, quite simply, is the means for self-expression. Hopefully, the thoughts or feelings embedded in any poem I write are shared by others and when they read my poem they can say aha!

诗歌,于我相当简单,是自我表现的手段。 希望,我的诗人被别人读到时他们能有所感悟,“啊哈!”能理解里面我的感觉和思想。

3. Where do your inspirations come from?
My inspirations typically come from everyday observations but occasionally a single word is enough to get the engine running.

我的启发典型地来自每天观察,但偶尔一个词可以引擎领跑。

4. What kind of poems does a judge look for?
If it is a contest with a theme or particular style, the poem should first have some relationship to the theme and conform to the requested style. Following that, the judge evaluates the poetry on its craft. How well were various poetic mechanisms (rhyme, assonance, metaphor… long list) employed to achieve the goal of the poem. Is the poem consistent. That is, are all tenses proper, is the rhyme scheme maintained throughout, is punctuation used properly, do line breaks support the meaning/intent, are similes/metaphors maintained properly throughout and the list goes on. Being a contest judge is a difficult task and the toughest part is to be objective and minimize your personal biases.

如果它一场以题材或特殊样式比赛,诗应该首先适应题材和依照要求。而后,评委评估它的技艺。(押韵、类韵,隐喻…等)被使用的各种各样的机制是否恰当,是否达到目标。 整体是否一致。所有时态是否适当,是否始终维持押韵,标点符合否,排行断裂是否与意思或意向符合,明喻或隐喻合理运用等。做比赛评委是一个难当的差事,最难的部分必需是保持客观和使个人偏心减到最小

5. How do you write a good poem?
First - learn the craft. Building a house without knowing how to use the tools doesn’t make much sense and usually doesn’t make a quality house.
Second - read, read and then read some more. Read contemporary poets and poets of olde.
Third - write, write and write some more. Have a waste basket nearby.
Fourth - after you’re tired of writing, go back and revise, revise and revise.
Fifth - show your work to other poets, listen to feedback. Sometimes this is tough but none of us is as good as we think we are.
Sixth – follow your heart.
怎么写一首好诗?
首先-学会工艺。 修建一个房子如果不会使用工具,那没有道理,通常也做不出好质量的房子。
其次-读,读然后读更多。 读当代诗人和以往的诗人。
第三-写,写并且写更多。 放一个废物篮在附近。
第四-,如果疲乏写了,回头和修订,校正修改再修改。
第五-给其他诗人看自己作品,听些反馈意见。 有时这是难受的,但我们都不如我们认为我们是好的一样。
第六-追随您的心。

The Painted Word

If you look closely at a word,
you see the artist’s pencil lines,
the layers of paint, the shadows
that make it whole.

If you look at two words together,
you feel the artist press
his soft brush onto the canvas,
his lips just moving to confirm
the colour of his mind.

If you see all the words at once,
you hear him breath
the shadows in, the colours out,
and beneath it all,
the whisper of his heart.

Mark Clement

6. What poems do you like most?
I like poems that speak to me. This is of course different for each person but poems that cause something inside to resonate catch my attention. Generally I do not appreciate abstract poetry but rather poems that employ the natural world to illuminate some human condition.

我喜欢那些与我共鸣的诗。 当然每个人都不一样。有共鸣的会抓住我注意的人,我通常不赞赏抽象的诗歌,而是宁可诗使用自然世界阐明某一人文环境的诗歌

7. Who is your favourite poet?
I can’t say that I have a favourite poet. I like poems and those that stick with me come from many poets.

我应该说没有一位喜爱的诗人。 我喜欢一些诗,并且一直喜欢,它们出自许多诗人。

----From Mark Clement
(翻译了一下)
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

帖子发表于: 星期二 九月 11, 2007 1:21 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

1. What is poetry? What does it mean to you? Where do your inspirations come from?

Poetry is a lot of things to me. Here's a list.

It's the crying of my heart to the nearest and most supportive of confidants.
It's the same thing as courtship--strutting around and making myself attractive to people in the future.

诗歌是对我来说意味很多。 这里是名单。

它是我心对最近和最支援密友的的哭喊。
它和求爱一样--支撑着我并使我吸引着未来人。
Poem:

My heart
(c)2000

Without a poem my
heart is an empty time capsule,
abandoned at the base of a monument,

the entrance to a maze of severed routes
to the future , severed paths of time,
broken promise, hope all scooped out and
shell cracked,

A poem is a fragile
trickle of passage from now
to then.

没有诗歌,我的心脏是
一个空的时间胶囊,
被摒弃在纪念碑底,
是到未来被切断的路途
中迷宫的入口,
是受阻的时流,破裂的诺言
,所有被挖出并且
破碎的希望,
诗是一段
易碎的从现在到以后的细流

It's word play and image play, wakeful dreams--made the same way as sleep dreams.
It's lies and pretensions.
It's sales.

它是文字游戏和图象戏剧,警着的梦—与睡眠梦想一样。它是谎言和假想。
它是销售。

2. how to write a good poem? What poems you like most? Who is your favorite poet?

I don't know how to write a good poem. I don't know if I ever have written a good poem. I just write ideas down when they come to me, trying to scribble as fast as they can before they are lost.
我不知道如何写一首好诗。 我不知道我是否写了一首好诗。当想法来临时我写下,在他们失去前设法快速地抄写下来。

I don't have a favorite poet. Although I do like ee cummings, Robert Frost, Carl Sandburg, and others like that. I don't study English literature much I was into sciences as a student. I'm pretty ignorant.
我没有一位喜爱的诗人。 虽然我喜欢ee cummings、Robert Frost,Carl Sandburg和其他的诗人。 我没有学习英国文学,作为学生,我学的是科学。 这方面我是相当无知的。

----From Don Schaeffer

最后进行编辑的是 星子 on 星期三 九月 12, 2007 7:07 am, 总计第 1 次编辑
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) Blog(博客) 浏览发表者的主页
温东华[FAFAFA]
温东华作品集

二品总督
(刚入二品,小心做人)
二品总督<BR>(刚入二品,小心做人)

注册时间: 2006-03-30
帖子: 1081

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 4:40 am    发表主题: 引用并回复

这些话题讨论起来是很有意义的!我空闲了,就来讨论。
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) Blog(博客)
星子[ANNA]
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 12:20 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

温东华 写到:
这些话题讨论起来是很有意义的!我空闲了,就来讨论。

谢谢。。欢迎大家都来谈。也可以只选一两个问题谈。。。
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 12:22 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your email. I remember you very well. You honour me with your questions. I think most of these questions are answered in the poetry section of my website,
www.paulhartal.com. I'll try to answer especially 2.

How to write a good poem?

I don't believe that there is a truly reliable formula for writing good poems. Education, professional training, literary skills are of course important, but talent cannot be taught. Besides, aesthetic judgment is not universal. People have the right to disagree about the poetic quality of a poem.

如何写一首好诗?

我不相信有一个真实可靠的惯例写好诗。 当然教育,专业培训,文艺技能是重要的,但天分不可能被教。 另外,审美评断不是普遍的。 人们有权利不同意关于诗的评审质量。

What poems you like most?

I prefer short and inspirational works. I also like philosophical ideas expressed in poetic form.

您喜欢什么诗?

我更喜欢短小和启发觉悟的。 我也喜欢哲学的想法以诗形式被表达。

Who is your favourite poet?

It would be unfair to single out one poet out of so many favourites. It is much easier to come up with a favourite quotation: "And as imagination bodies forth the forms of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shapes, and gives the airy nothing a local habitation and a name"; Theses, A Midsummer Nights Dream, by William Shakespeare.

挑选一位诗人在许多喜爱之外是不合理,不公平的。 我更加容易地想起自己喜爱的引文: “并且当想像力形成未知物的形式,诗人的笔转动他们赋予形状,并且给无所不有一个地方居住以及名字”; 引自文,一个仲夏夜之梦(William Shakespeare)

Among my admired poets are Dante, Hein, Pushpin, William Blake, Matsuo Bash, Pablo Nerd, Walt Whitman, Federico Garcia Lora, Pablo Nerd, Leah Goldberg and Irving Layton. My favourite Chinese poets include Du Fu, Li Po and Wang Wei. Unfortunately (although I try to learn Mandarin), I cannot enjoy them in their original language.

我敬佩的诗人是Dante, Hein, Pushpin, William Blake, Matsuo Bash, Pablo Nerd, Walt Whitman, Federico Garcia Lora, Pablo Nerd, Leah Goldberg and Irving Layton。 我的喜爱中国诗人包括Du Fu, Li Po and Wang Wei。 不幸地(虽然我设法学会普通話),我无法读懂欣赏原文.

My mother tongue is Hungarian. Being exposed in my youth to the emotional excitement, to the rhythm, form and music of the language through the work of such poets as Sandor Petofi, Janos Arany, Endre Ady, Attila Jozsef and Miklos Radnoti, was a remarkable formative experience. I find that history and biographical background are necessary to the understanding of a poetic oeuvre and they enhance its meaning. Petofi's poetry, for example, can be really appreciated only in the light of the "spring of nations", the revolutions of 19th century history. Both Petofi and Radnoti had a mysterious premonition of their fate. They predicted and described their own violent death. Petofi vanished in 1849 on the battle field of Segesvar and Radnoti was murdered by Nazi guards near the village Abda in the end of the Second World War. In 1946 Radnoti's body was exhumed from a mass grave by his lover, soul mate and devoted wife. Love transcends death. In the pocket of the poet's trenchcoat she found a notebook of his last poems. Written for her, the poet literally was talking to his beloved wife from the grave.

---from Paul Hartal

最后进行编辑的是 星子 on 星期三 九月 12, 2007 10:28 pm, 总计第 1 次编辑
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) Blog(博客) 浏览发表者的主页
ericcoliu[ericcoliu]
ericcoliu作品集

二品总督
(刚入二品,小心做人)
二品总督<BR>(刚入二品,小心做人)

注册时间: 2007-05-29
帖子: 1393
来自: GTA, Canada

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 1:34 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

Writing poetry is to embark on a journey
Looking for words to weave a life story of your own,
As well as a way of doing experiments with language
To make sense of the chaotic Tower of Babel.
As you walk into words
That have awaited you to enter into them,
You re-fashion yourself in a textual form,
Being reminded of the wonder
That is inside each of us.
ericcoliu[ericcoliu]
ericcoliu作品集

二品总督
(刚入二品,小心做人)
二品总督<BR>(刚入二品,小心做人)

注册时间: 2007-05-29
帖子: 1393
来自: GTA, Canada

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 1:41 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

The way to poetry is
To shut your eyes to reality
The poet does not act but dream.
The limitation of poetry is
Your imagination only.
Beings reveal themselves
Along the way to poetry.
星子[ANNA]
星子作品集

酷我!I made it!
酷我!I made it!

帖子发表于: 星期三 九月 12, 2007 10:29 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

Bridge

I am really tired
of coding,
that roughage
only machines can chew;

I use it
to exchange what my body wants,
yet write poems
to feed what my soul hunts.

The bridge between them
I call life.

----

对于热衷于诗歌的我,诗歌更象我的朋友和导师,倾听我,并照亮我。

我感到诗歌融入到我的内心,我的想象中,就像低语的微风,和热烈开放的花儿。他们居于我心深处,我所做的不过是揭开一层面纱,展示他们。

I have so much passion in poetry. It seems they are my friends and mentors who listen to me and light up me. I have seen they blend into my mind, my imagination, as the whispering breezes and blooming flowers. They reside there in depth of my heart, what I have to do is to unveil them.

12/07/2005
长篙作品集

二品总督总管
(回首人生,前途在望)
二品总督总管<BR>(回首人生,前途在望)

注册时间: 2005-10-23
帖子: 3390
来自: 中国湖南

帖子发表于: 星期四 九月 13, 2007 11:27 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

写诗一个悟字.

長篙诗歌自然門
http://blog.sina.com.cn/99GG
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) 发送电子邮件 Blog(博客) 浏览发表者的主页
叶雨[FFFFFF]
叶雨作品集

二品总督总管
(回首人生,前途在望)
二品总督总管<BR>(回首人生,前途在望)

注册时间: 2004-06-01
帖子: 3287

帖子发表于: 星期五 九月 14, 2007 8:19 am    发表主题: 引用并回复

1.什么是诗? 它对你的意义? 你的灵感从何而来?

我对诗的定义是:诗是一种心态和情绪。

诗对我的意义是一种情绪的表达,有时候的发泄。

目前为止我写诗较多的阶段只有两个时期:一个是大二的时候看到毕业生离校有感而发。另一个就是2003年的时候等待妻子移民。

2.能谈谈什么样的诗,评委们欣赏?

诗歌评委们本身的精神状况就是感性为主。所以要知己知彼。评委们喜欢的不是最好的诗歌,而是最符合他们胃口的诗歌。

3.如何写好诗?,你最喜欢什么? 谁是你喜欢的诗人?

诗歌从属于艺术。所以好的诗歌也就是好的艺术。我曾经讲过,好的艺术是能用艺术的魅力,震撼人的心灵,并且能因此影响人的观点,那就是好艺术。所以诗歌的好坏应该也是用这个标准。

我最喜欢具有智慧的艺术作品,让人内心深处感受并受之影响的艺术。诗歌如果有这个特性,我也会相对喜欢。

我欣赏什么样的诗人?
我欣赏的人首先是为人,并不是他的诗歌。或者是某个人某个时期的心态,我会欣赏。人的一生都在变化,每个阶段都有所不同。
例如李白,我欣赏他被贬后能维持的那种狂傲。当然我不会喜欢他在酒精过后的颓废;例如毛泽东,我欣赏他在奋斗时期娄山关前的咏叹;例如非马,我喜欢他《越战纪念碑》那时候的心态。例如张艺谋,《活着》、《一个都不能少》曾经是那么让人震撼。而《黄金甲》相比之下只能算是用钱堆成的垃圾。

为文与为人,孰轻孰重,谁为本末?文只是手段,诗歌更是手段里的小小一种。
心态平衡,文体平衡,生活平衡,身体平衡的人,才真得明白生命的意义。
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) Blog(博客)
肖今[King]
肖今作品集

一品翰林院大学士
(酷我!I made it!)
一品翰林院大学士<BR>(酷我!I made it!)

注册时间: 2004-06-16
帖子: 5783
来自: Free sky

帖子发表于: 星期五 九月 14, 2007 8:39 am    发表主题: 引用并回复

诗的定义该是什么呢?对于中国人来说,诗的形式比较丰富,但殊途同归。
我们常赞扬美好的事物,总是说用到“诗篇”“诗意”,这也可以肯定诗是美的象征,即使呈现的内容是反映丑的,它也是为了帮助人们认识真正的美和善。

诗,读它时,被它打动;写它时,愿感化人们;读写它时,一边感恩着一边酬谢着。诗,作为兴趣而存在,又如必修课一样跟随生命的颤动。它对我来说,既是密友,又是导师,更是生命的重要部分(但未到不能没有她而活不下去)。

灵感是很奇妙的东西。我认为只要是一个用心生活的人,他都有灵感,只是有些人不写出来,而有些人变成了文字。

生活、读写、感悟,不写好也难,如果有天赋,那更妙。

看一眼会迷恋的,最喜欢。

比我强的诗人,我都应该喜欢。

NO FOREVER , ONLY LONGER!
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) 发送电子邮件 Blog(博客) 浏览发表者的主页
荧石[荧石]
荧石作品集

三品按察使
(天,你是斑竹吧?)
三品按察使<BR>(天,你是斑竹吧?)

注册时间: 2006-10-12
帖子: 904

帖子发表于: 星期五 九月 14, 2007 11:58 am    发表主题: 荧石的回答 引用并回复

诗是通过凝练富于张力的语言以及美妙的节奏(包括韵律)和意境(像)表达作者思想感情的一种文学艺术形式.

诗歌可以抒发自己的思想和意志, 让读者共享.

灵感来自天赋和生活.

2.能谈谈什么样的诗,评委们欣赏?

不明白这个问题何意?

这个题目大.

要写好诗, 必须知道什么是好诗歌. 现在见仁见智.

思想是文学作品的灵魂. 好的诗歌必须创意新, 立意高, 包涵美好的思想感情. 反过来, 创意新, 包涵思想感情的作品可以是诗歌, 也可以是小说, 散文和话剧等等. 这是大多数读者和诗歌爱好者最容易犯的错误. 他们认为, 作品的内容投和了自己的心境, 感动了自己, 作品就是好诗歌. 实际上,催人泪下的可以是小说,散文, 甚至瓦斯。 好的诗歌还必须有诗歌的特色.

好的诗歌除了思想积极,立意高,要求有诗意(节奏上跌宕起伏, 意境优美和适当的跳跃,语言凝练赋予张力). 思想是诗歌的精髓, 音乐(抑仰顿挫)是诗歌的脉絡, 意境是诗歌的眼睛.

小说和散文的语言张力小,节奏和跳跃不如诗歌强, 它们多有陈述, 议论, 抒情, 而诗歌可以叙事, 但以抒情为主.

诗歌是艺术, 是内容和形式的统一, 要有建筑(不仅是文字排列, 而且主要是意境结构)美, 语言要凝练, 自然, 流畅, 有动态的画中画的艺术美.

诗歌在发展, 但诗歌的基本点不能变. 如果没了这些, 诗歌就不是诗歌了。 当今许多诗歌爱好者的诗歌松松垮垮,细细道来,如祖母般喋喋不休,并且已经抛弃了古诗歌的韵律之美, 如再抛弃节奏和意境, 光诗不歌, 诗歌就成了哑巴, 瘫子, 瞎子了.

-----------------------------
不能空洞地说, 我举个好诗歌的例子。

《错误》

郑愁予

我打江南走过
那等在季节里的容颜如莲花的开落
东风不来,三月的柳絮不飞
你底心如小小寂寞的城
恰若青石的街道向晚
跫音不响,三月的春帷不揭
你底心是小小的窗扉紧掩
我达达的马蹄是美丽的错误
我不是归人,是个过客……

在诗的开头,诗人说:“我打江南走过。”简单的“江南”二字,一下子就将人们带入充满诗情画意的境地——那蒙蒙的烟雨,那翠绿的河岸和灵秀的山水,当然还有深闺和那思念的人儿。然而,诗人心中的江南是消瘦的江南,留下的风景已经变换了数旬,已经如莲花,在开开落落之间只剩下了一支干枯的荷梗。

这是怎样的季节呢?该是春季吧,早春,一切都在焦急的等待中。东风滞留在遥远的地方,柳絮在柔柔的柳枝中沉沉睡去,不管人间的等待和梦。在这样的季节里,在江南那小小的城市的阁楼中,妇人的心扉紧闭,如幽深的青石小巷,笼罩在氤氲的暮色中,寂寞中伴着深深的愁思。

一切都静静的,连一个足音都没有。春天或许已经来了,那绿树和鲜花已经在绚烂地开着了。然而,没有心灵盼望的足音,春天等于没来,春色仍藏在深深的帷幕中。“你”的心扉如同那深深庭院的一扇窗扉,紧紧地关着一颗寂寞的心,含着深深的愁怨。南宋著名词人蒋捷的词道:“黄花深巷,红叶低窗,凄凉一片秋声。”但这首诗里说的不是黄花秋声,红叶低窗,是绿柳早春,青石深巷;不是凄凉在心,是相思,是悠悠的哀愁和寂寞。这时,“我”的足音,清脆的马蹄声在江南的青石板路上达达而过。这“美丽的错误”更生动新颖地写出了思妇的怀人心情,写出了那心中的寂寞和盼望。然而,这“美丽的错误”使妇人陷入了更深的寂寞中。诗人只是一个过客。诗人走过,留给妇人一份落寞和怀念。正如李清照的词所说的:“此情无计可消处”,“一种相思,两处闲愁”。

诗歌深得宋词的长处,意境幽婉而朦胧。诗歌的表现手法纯熟,句式整饬,语调轻快,富于节奏感。开头和结尾的两句都使用了短句,这恰恰是对过客的描写:匆匆而来,匆匆而去,来不及停下就消逝在岁月的长河里。中间的句子都是用长句,采用轻俏的词语,如柔柔的柳枝。那是在写妇人,悠悠的,如女主人的相思和怀念。诗中的意象都是诗歌手法的表现,比喻也用得恰到好处。

我最喜欢的诗人是李白, 当代诗人里还难说清.

poemking.blog.sohu.com
返回页首
個人頁面 阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM) 发送电子邮件 Blog(博客)
cncoc[cncoc]
cncoc作品集

秀才
(恭喜您迈出害羞的第一步!)
秀才<BR>(恭喜您迈出害羞的第一步!)

注册时间: 2007-09-14
帖子: 1

帖子发表于: 星期五 九月 14, 2007 8:41 pm    发表主题: 引用并回复

好厉害啊。呵呵~ 我是新人来报道了~
FengXing播放器
jinshanduba
返回页首
阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM)
从以前的帖子开始显示:   
发表新帖   回复帖子       酷我-北美枫 首页 -> 站内公告 论坛时间为 EST (美国/加拿大)
前往页面 1, 2, 3  下一个
1页/共3

转跳到:  
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表投票

本论坛欢迎广大文学爱好者不拘一格地发表创作和评论.凡在网站发表的作品,即视为向《北美枫》丛书, 《诗歌榜》和《酷我电子杂志》投稿(暂无稿费, 请谅)。如果您的作品不想编入《北美枫》或《诗歌榜》或《酷我电子杂志》,请在发帖时注明。
作品版权归原作者.文责自负.作品的观点与<酷我-北美枫>网站无关.请勿用于商业,宗教和政治宣传.论坛上严禁人身攻击.管理员有权删除作品.